RE: 24.11. (Dienstag) - 20:00 CET - UW Speedclear HM + Dhuum Mobway

#16 von {SOJ} Godsie , 25.11.2009 11:58

I agree next time we will be ready and have the last laugh - really enjoyed it though and the best time I have had in a while

keen for rematch

{SOJ} Godsie
Besucher

#17 von T , 25.11.2009 20:56

Thank you all for this nice evening!

It was a lot of fun! Not only for Dhuum, but also for us :)

I kept thinking what we could / should do different the next time to speed it up a bit, and maybe even kill Dhuum :)

We should try to do the wastes quest as soon as possible, what includes a faster wastes sin (me :(). Anyway, as soon as the reaper is spawned and other groups aren't doing a quest the wastes quest should be done. So the wastes sin can get the plains reaper while the mobs can go on with their quests (and don't have to be bored while waiting).

As Dion said, when fighting Dhuum we should try to block him. That means that the A/Ds go in first, while all the rest goes to the opposite corner. I don't know how long he will stay friendly, so they maybe should hug the wall instead of going directly. All non-A/Ds stay as far away as possible, so that the skeletons will stay where they are.
Dhuum's Rest can be spammed at far distance, meaning the spirits don't have to get close to him. The question will be whether group healing skills of the monks will be enough, or if they have to get close.
Also, we should bring Pain Inverter on several chars, for example the Mo/N and some A/Ds.

I think chances are high that we can kill him in HM with that build, and also will get faster to him.

T  
T
Leader [SK]

#18 von Lilly , 26.11.2009 09:54

Update this night:

In Antwort auf:
Update - Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Bug Fixes

* Fixed a bug that allowed players to use Dhuum's Rest before their battle with Dhuum had truly begun.

As somebody told: one stayed behind, all others ran in, took the area effect, two ran out again, got killed somewhere in the wastes, came back as spirits and filled up Dhuum's Rest without fighting him and afterwards they just killed him...

How buggy can a new endboss be??

IGN: Lilly Of Widowshire

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#19 von Dion , 26.11.2009 12:46

Hooray for Gameplay-Testing...

Though they'll probably never be as creative as the real players. *g*

IGN: Dionysian Faith

Shouts of a Paragon, echoing over the field, heard by the warrior strengthening his shield.
A precision arrow, released by a rangers bow. Elementalists fire, emitting a burning glow.
Assassins stalking and lurking in shades, Mesmers observing and turning their blades.
A spirit summoned by a ritualist's calling. Necromancers raising the bones of those falling.
The scythe of a dervish, delivering pain. Monks that are healing, praying, their faith will remain.
All that is Guild Wars, that and much more. Enter the battle, be part of the lore.

Dion
Officer [SK]

29.11. (Sonntag) - 20:00 CET - UW Speedclear HM
02.12. (Mittwoch) - 20:30 CET - Mallyx NM [SOJ]

• Kalender -
Montag Dienstag Mittwoch Donnerstag Freitag Samstag Sonntag

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz