Titeländerungen Anfang November

#1 von Lilly , 28.10.2008 11:55

Wie der Wartower meldet, hat Linsey Murdock verlauten lassen, dass für Anfang November ein Update geplant ist, mit dem alle Punkte auf allen Charakteren eines Accounts bei den Titeln Weisheit und Schatzjäger zusammen gerechnet werden und accountbezogen werden.

Zitat:

Things have been pretty busy for me trying to get everything ready for the upcoming title balance build as well as making sure that Halloween was good to go.

I just wanted to stop in a let everyone know that the Treasure Hunter and Wisdom title tracks will be made account-wide in the upcoming title balance build. We will be pooling the current point totals that players have on any character on the account. Players will need to log in with any character that has points towards this title track for those points to count towards the total, but they will be counted. So you can all feel free to open any chest you like on any character. To identify any rare you come across without ferrying it to your "main". For those concerned about the ability to farm unlucky points with this change, we will also be making adjustments so that this merging of titles will not negatively effect your game play.

Huzzah!

IGN: Lilly Of Widowshire

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#2 von Lilly , 09.11.2008 12:52

das große update ist nun für nächste woche donnerstag auf freitag geplant. es betrifft die titeländerungen sowie vielleicht einen weiteren nerf an der essenz der geschwindigkeit.

hier ein auszug aus linsey murdocks blog:

Zitat:

Sorry I haven't been super active lately. This build has been crazy. I really want to make sure that I hit up everything I can and that takes a lot of time. At this point, the update is so big that I can't even remember all the things I've done lol. I started writing the update notes the other day and I think this might be one of the largest set of update notes we have ever done. Which now makes me curious as to what the largest update actually was... anyone know?

I'm already starting to get nervous about next week. I really hope that people like what I have done. I'm going to be a huge ball of nerves for the next week. Luckily I have SO MUCH work still left to do that I'll be too busy to think about anything. It's gonna be a loooong weekend. Come Wednesday though, my stomach will start doing flips, I promise you. And Thursday! Oh man, I'm going to be freaking out. FREAKING OUT.

I think I'll take a couple days off once this build is out. I'm gonna need it heh. You people best appreciate what I do for you! lol

a little bit aufgedreht, die dame...

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#3 von Lilly , 14.11.2008 02:33

es hat sich viel getan....

alles zu finden unter dem link hier, allerdings auf englisch:

Update Notes 14.11.08

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#4 von Dion , 14.11.2008 12:58

IGN: Dionysian Faith

Shouts of a Paragon, echoing over the field, heard by the warrior strengthening his shield.
A precision arrow, released by a rangers bow. Elementalists fire, emitting a burning glow.
Assassins stalking and lurking in shades, Mesmers observing and turning their blades.
A spirit summoned by a ritualist's calling. Necromancers raising the bones of those falling.
The scythe of a dervish, delivering pain. Monks that are healing, praying, their faith will remain.
All that is Guild Wars, that and much more. Enter the battle, be part of the lore.

Dion
Officer [SK]

#5 von Melissa , 15.11.2008 11:10

ja das ist in der tat einiges ^^
gibts eigentlich eine möglichkeit die luxon - bzw kurzick punkte auszugeben ohne die jeweils anderen automatisch zu verlieren?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I´d only want to make you smile :)

Melissa
Member [SK]

#6 von Dion , 15.11.2008 12:48

*imitiert Roboterstimme* - Negative -

IGN: Dionysian Faith

Shouts of a Paragon, echoing over the field, heard by the warrior strengthening his shield.
A precision arrow, released by a rangers bow. Elementalists fire, emitting a burning glow.
Assassins stalking and lurking in shades, Mesmers observing and turning their blades.
A spirit summoned by a ritualist's calling. Necromancers raising the bones of those falling.
The scythe of a dervish, delivering pain. Monks that are healing, praying, their faith will remain.
All that is Guild Wars, that and much more. Enter the battle, be part of the lore.

Dion
Officer [SK]

neue Lagerungsmöglichkeit für Bücher?
ehem..

• Kalender -
Montag Dienstag Mittwoch Donnerstag Freitag Samstag Sonntag

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz