Allianzanfrage von Ice Cold Elements [ICE]

#1 von T , 11.08.2008 14:30

Die Gilde Ice Cold Elements [ICE] möchte unsere Gemeinschaft verstärken.

ICE besteht schon seit der Betaphase und ist schon seit langem mit SOJ befreundet. Allen, die einen regelmäßigen Blick in das SOJ-Forum werfen, dürfte zumindest vom Namen her die Leaderin Ice Lady bekannt sein, und manche dürften bereits bei PvE- und PvP-Events von SOJ Bekanntschaft mit ICE gemacht haben.

The guild Ice Cold Elements [ICE] wants to strengthen our alliance.

ICE was founded during the beta period and has friendly relations to SOJ for a long time. To all that have a regular view on the SOJ forum at least the name of their leader Ice Lady should be common, and some might have made acquaintance of ICE in SOJ-events.

Die vollständige Vorstellung von Ice Lady aus dem SOJ-Forum / the complete introduction from Ice Lady in SOJ forum:

Zitat:

Hi there to all future (hopefully) Alliance-members!

Our guild have been friends with SoJ for some time now, and we decided to disband our own Alliance and join yours instead.

We like to do most things in GW, but since most of our members have played it for many years, the harder PvE and PvP seems to be the things prefered.

[ICE] was founded during the beta-period of GW by myself, my husband Frost and another friend. It have grown over the years with ppl we met ingame and in RL.

Our members are mostly from European countries and we all speak/type english. (Ofc with some bad spelling or pronounciations - but we try our best)

We have mainly adults in our guild but ofc my seven year old daughter (Alexandra) is also in it (she is the only one that can't speak/type english - yet I perhaps might add).

We play togeather since we like each others company and many of us have become really good friends. We hope to meet you all and expand our friends-list!

Take care and cya soon! (Don't hecitate to ask questions or contact any of us!)

Das ICE-forum ist unter diesem link zu finden.

T  
T
Leader [SK]

Guide: How to register in SK-forum
away from game

• Kalender -
Montag Dienstag Mittwoch Donnerstag Freitag Samstag Sonntag

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz