Weisheitssucher und Schatzjäger vllt bald accountbezogen?

#1 von Lilly , 20.08.2008 11:58

wie der Wartower berichtet, wird wohl darüber nachgedacht, die beiden charakterbezogenen titel weisheitssucher und schatzjäger auf accountbezogen umzuswitchen. diese überlegungen werden darin begründet, dass es wohl möglich sei, diese beiden titel mit erheblichem aufwand auf einem charakter zu maxen, dies aber auf mehreren charakteren nahezu unmöglich ist.

hier das zitat von linsey murdock:

Zitat:

Making the Treasure Hunter and Wisdom titles account-wide is something that I have been considering. The necessity of having to move keys and golds over to one character is just not fun. My ele is half way through rank 3 in both tracks so I know how much of a chore it is to have to do that and I don't think it is something that is in keeping with general Guild Wars design philosophies. I am not, however, considering making the Skill Hunter title track account-wide. Having to open 10,000 chests on a single character is a monumental task. Having to do it on multiple characters is perhaps unreasonable, but I don't feel that capturing 290 skills is an unreasonable task to accomplish on multiple characters. Especially with the existence of Skill Tomes.

es ist aber wie gesagt erstmal nur eine überlegung und bisher keinesfalls fest auf dem plan.

IGN: Lilly Of Widowshire

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#2 von Dion , 20.08.2008 12:38

Klänge vernünftig. Yay for Entwickler die selbst spielen.

IGN: Dionysian Faith

Shouts of a Paragon, echoing over the field, heard by the warrior strengthening his shield.
A precision arrow, released by a rangers bow. Elementalists fire, emitting a burning glow.
Assassins stalking and lurking in shades, Mesmers observing and turning their blades.
A spirit summoned by a ritualist's calling. Necromancers raising the bones of those falling.
The scythe of a dervish, delivering pain. Monks that are healing, praying, their faith will remain.
All that is Guild Wars, that and much more. Enter the battle, be part of the lore.

Dion
Officer [SK]

#3 von Lex , 20.08.2008 17:01

Aber wie stellen die sich das dann vor? Sollen alle Identifizierungen bzw Truhenöffnungen zusammengezählt werden oder nehmen die einfach den Stand des höchsten erreichten?

Sinnvoller wäre ja ersteres

Lex  
Lex
Besucher

Danke Euch...
DevUpdate: Änderungen an der Halle angekündigt

• Kalender -
Montag Dienstag Mittwoch Donnerstag Freitag Samstag Sonntag

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz