27.12. (Samstag) - 18:00 CET - Lasst uns Wichteln.

#1 von Lex , 13.12.2008 16:55

Seit Wochen freu ich mich auf diesen Tag,
    den ich nun mit Euch verbringen mag.
    Verkleide mich als Weihnachtsmann,
    was folgt, das sehen wir ja dann.

Nun ist es soweit, Weihnachten steht vor der Tür und das vorweihnachtliche Ambiente ist überall zu spüren.
Aus diesem Grund möchten wir auch dieses Jahr in GuildWars einem alten Brauch, den es immer zur Weihnachtszeit gibt, folgen,
dem Wichteln.

Wie soll es ablaufen?

Zunächst sollten sich alle Interessenten hier eintragen. Anmeldeschluss ist am 20.12. um 18:00 CET.
Anschließend wird jedem, durch unsere attraktive Glücksfee Dionysian Faith, ein Partner zugeteilt. Somit erfahrt ihr noch an diesem Abend, wen ihr beschenken dürft.
Diesem Partner dürft ihr dann ein Geschenk machen, dass heißt nicht, dass ihr von ihm auch eins bekommt, da er auch einen anderen Partner haben kann.
Der Zufall entscheidet.
Ab diesem Zeitpunkt liegt es in euren Händen, was ihr dieser Person schenken möchtet.
Findet heraus was er/sie mag, sich besonders wünscht oder ihm/ihr ein Lächeln auf die Lippen zaubert.

Wieviel darf es kosten?

Beim wichteln geht es um Kleinigkeiten, deshalb finden wir einen Rahmen von ~10p als angemessen.
Natürlich kann es auch etwas mehr sein, aber es sollte nicht den Rahmen sprengen.

Wann dürft ihr euer Geschenk denn nun endlich überreichen?

Ihr dürft euer Geschenk gar nicht überreichen. Aber wie dann? Ganz einfach, ihr gebt euer Geschenk der Glücksfee und diese wird eure Geschenke dann vollkommen anonym eurem Partner geben. Allerdings solltet ihr eure Geschenke bis zum 27.12. an Dionysian Faith übergeben. Somit wird unsere Glücksfee die Geschenke, in einer gemütlichen Runde in der SK-Gildenhalle,
am 27.12. um 18:00 CET ihren Empfängern übergeben.

Wir hoffen auf rege Teilnahme, da es sich sonst nicht wirklich lohnt und nicht dem Sinn des Wichtelns entspricht.

How long I have waited - open end
    I want to spend this day with you my friend
    A secret santa - that's what I want to be.
    What is about to happen? You will see!

Now the time has come. Christmas is knocking on the door and the pre-christmas ambience can be sensed everywhere. And therefore we want to follow an old custom, that is special for christmas - secret santa.

How it is planned?

At first everyone who is interested should sign up here. Deadline is the 20th of December at 18:00 CET.
Our sweet lucky fairy Dionysian Faith will assign your partner by draw. And still on the same evening you will learn who will be your 'target'.
This partner will be the recipient of your present. Note, that you will not necessarily get a present from 'your' own partner, as he or she might have a different target than you.
Fortune will rule.
From this evening on it is up to you to look for a nice present for your 'target'.
Try to discover what he or she likes, wishes for most or what will just conjure a smile on his or her lips.

How much is it allowed to cost?

Secret santa is all about odds and ends. That is why we think that about 10 platinum should be appropriate. Of course it may be a bit more, but you should not overdo it.

When will you finally be allowed to present your gift?

You will not give your present directly to your target, but hand it over to the trusted lucky fairy and it will deliver your present totally anonymous to your 'target'. Your present should be handed to Dionysian Faith until the 27th of december. So that there can be a nice and small ceremony on the 27th of december at 18:00 CET in the SK-guildhall where the presents will be given to the correct recipients.

We hope for a large attendance, because otherwise it will not be in the spirit of secret santa, and therefore not worthwhile.

Anmeldung:
- Drago
- Lex
- Millie
- Arcane
- Siobhan the Tamer
- Elli
- Miha Tui
- Ice Lady
- Marcus
-
-
-
-

Lex  
Lex
Besucher

#2 von SOJ | Millie , 14.12.2008 08:41

This is a great idea ............ sign me up please!

Mills

SOJ | Millie
Besucher

#3 von Arcane Himundur , 14.12.2008 11:58

This sounds like an amazingly great idea, finally something to do with my money!

I'm just wondering, as I won't be home 20/12, do we have to be present somewhere? Or is this just the deadline for signing up?

If so, definitly count me in!

- Arcane

Arcane Himundur  
Arcane Himundur
Besucher

#4 von Dion , 14.12.2008 13:28

The 20/12 is the deadline for signing up. It is planned that I tell you on this same day, who your 'target' is, but if you are not home, I can tell you later.
Will you be online the day after (21/12)?

IGN: Dionysian Faith

Shouts of a Paragon, echoing over the field, heard by the warrior strengthening his shield.
A precision arrow, released by a rangers bow. Elementalists fire, emitting a burning glow.
Assassins stalking and lurking in shades, Mesmers observing and turning their blades.
A spirit summoned by a ritualist's calling. Necromancers raising the bones of those falling.
The scythe of a dervish, delivering pain. Monks that are healing, praying, their faith will remain.
All that is Guild Wars, that and much more. Enter the battle, be part of the lore.

Dion
Officer [SK]

#5 von Siobhan the tamer [ice] , 14.12.2008 17:57

Sounds a great idea.
I would like to sign up plz

Siobhan the tamer [ice]  
Siobhan the tamer [ice]
Besucher

#6 von al'Ellisande , 15.12.2008 13:52

I'm in of course! how can a woman resist getting presents?

Moiraine de Morat (Mesmer)|Moridin de Morat (Necromancer)|Nyerti al Ellisande (Elementalist)|Lan al Ellisande (Ranger)|Rath al Ellisande (Ritualist)|Nuria al Ellisande (Monk)|Arangar So Jhin (Assassin)|Nynaeve Daishar (Warrior)|Shaidar Gaidin (Dervish)|Benaren Sei Taer (Paragon)|Elli vs Luxon (PvP-Char)

al'Ellisande
Leader [AC]

#7 von Miha Tui , 17.12.2008 10:43

I want to give presents, too.

Miha Tui  
Miha Tui
Besucher

#8 von Ice Lady , 19.12.2008 14:06

This sounds fun!! I am definately in!

Ice Lady  
Ice Lady
Besucher

#9 von Marcus The Cube , 20.12.2008 14:07

I will participate

Marcus The Cube
Leader [SOJ]

#10 von Lilly , 20.12.2008 18:34

Alea jacta est!

Die Würfel sind gefallen. Ich habe soeben in der Gildenhalle ausgewürfelt, wer wem ein kleines Geschenk und somit eine Freude bereiten darf. Ich werde ingame oder per pm bescheid geben, wer wen als "Ziel" bekommen hat. Bitte gebt dann bis spätestens 27.12. Eure Geschenke an Dion ab.
Seid dann bitte am 27.12. um 18 Uhr online, damit die Geschenke übergeben werden können.

Viel Spass!

The dices have been rolled. Now I know the "targets" who will be the recipient of your present. I will pm you ingame or in the forums to tell you your target. Please hand your present to Dion until the 27th of december.
Please be online on 27.12., 18:00 CET, so that Dion can hand over the presents to you.

Have fun!

IGN: Lilly Of Widowshire

Lilly
Officer [SK]

#11 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 23.12.2008 18:13

Bah I missed the deadline due to work >.<

#12 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 23.12.2008 18:16

Wops, Syrax here and up there /\. Seems I was not logged in and when I try to log in, it doesn't find my username. :-\

#13 von Lilly , 23.12.2008 18:25

hi syrax,
your nick name in this forum ist:

Syrax[ICE]

hope you remember your password, otherwise tell us, then wem send you a new one

IGN: Lilly Of Widowshire

Lilly
Officer [SK]

09.01. (Freitag) - 20:30 CET - Shiro Return Hand
23.12. (Dienstag) - 21:00 CET - X-mas RADIO [ICE

• Kalender -
Montag Dienstag Mittwoch Donnerstag Freitag Samstag Sonntag